Professional Nanny

Jobs in and around Amsterdam

When families want a nanny with a diploma who can be registered for childcare allowance, the daycare most often must be done in Dutch. You can find those vacancies here.

Expat families can hire an English speaking nanny with or without a childcare diploma. Sometimes they want childcare allowance and sometimes they don't. The vacancies with English speaking family's who are searching for a nanny without a diploma, you find here:

(Professional Nanny has no such vacancies at this moment. It is possible you can find some on the website of Holgate Nannies.)

For more information about the validation of a foreign diploma, click here. You always have to do a Children's first Aid course with the Red Cross, when you did not do one recently and we ask for a declaration of good behaviour (Ministery of Justis). When you are interested in a vacancy, you can send an email to